Hiatus Over?

A lot has gone on in my life since I last finished a novella or short story. I won't get into details, but moves, changes at work, and going back to school were all involved. There's one more move ahead, but then I'll be living with something of a cleared calendar and a load of obligations gone. I'm working now to get back into the habit of writing. As a result, I just finished a rough draft today of a mermaid erotic romance. I've done a couple of short stories dealing with shifters, mostly interpretations of specific myths. This is a little more playful, and I already have a sequel sort of outlined if the first book goes over well. Granted, this is not something epic, but it is nice to feel as if I've accomplished something after such a long absence from the scene. I don't have a title yet, but I do hope my readers will keep an eye on my Facebook and my blog. Also, I've rejoined Twitter with the new handle GGWritesErom. Look me up and follow, won't you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Excerpt: Meet the Fin-Laws

Musings on the role of family in my novellas

Please Welcome Allie Ritch with "Husbandry"!