Back on track

I'm finding it hard to get back on track. Since October, things have been pretty slow around here in the writing department. I was supposed to be working on From Lucha with Love, but that sort of fell by the wayside. I had a pretty good idea for a new story a couple of days ago, but even after outlining the entire thing and writing the first page of chapter one, I sort of lost steam there too. I'm doing things the same way I've always done them -- a process that has worked for a few years now -- but for some reason things aren't quite working out. I'm sure the holidays didn't help.

In the meantime, I'm over at Savvyauthors.com, helping out with Editpalooza. This month-long program helps writers work through a book they want to get published. I had quite a bit of fun with this last year, and this year promises to be really interesting as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Excerpt: Meet the Fin-Laws

Musings on the role of family in my novellas

Please Welcome Allie Ritch with "Husbandry"!