Ah, revision...

I dug up an old work for a call from Samhain for cyberpunk stories. A couple years ago, I got a chapter and a half into what was supposed to have been a short story for another call, missed the call altogether, and stopped working on the story. Now the original was for erotica; now I'm working on this to try to make it fit romance.

To make the deadline, I have to write 1000 words a day on the weekdays and two thousand a day on Saturday and Sunday for the next week and a half.

Today, after deleting a sex scene that would have come to early in the romantic arc, I've now only added two words to the count, even though I've gotten through revisions and additions and started in on Chapter Two.

Ah, revision... Now off to work!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Excerpt: Meet the Fin-Laws

Musings on the role of family in my novellas

Please Welcome Allie Ritch with "Husbandry"!