The year is almost up!

What an amazing year. To go from only a handful of Web site and anthology credits to six novels and several short story ebooks and anthologies. I, of course, couldn't have done it without you, my readers, and the amazing community of the other writers and editors at all of the publishers I have worked with. It's been great.

My last novella of the year, The New Game, will release tomorrow. I wrote this specifically for the artwork you see on the cover. It's a quick read with a lot of action. I hope you enjoy it!

Also, I hope you'll join a whole plethora of Loose Id authors at the Love Romances Cafe on Sunday. We're all planning special blog posts and giveaways to start your new year off right. Be sure to check it out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Excerpt: Meet the Fin-Laws

Musings on the role of family in my novellas

A Touch of Flame by Caris Roane