Tattoo you? Tattoo me!

Okay, so this is like the last time I'm going to push this... The Flapper and the Fellow comes out in less than a month, so if you didn't get your copy of Kittengirls, do it already!

Anyway, today was tattoo day! And my back is sore, and I'm a little loopy because of it. This is my seventh (eighth if you count the one I covered with another), and today's was three hours under the needle. I've been going to English Craig out at Freaky Tiki Tattoo for my latest, and they keep getting better and better.

Since this year is the year of the Tiger in the Chinese zodiac, that's what I got, to keep my dragon, snake, ox, and rat company. It's really outstanding, taking up about a quarter of my back, coming slightly over the left shoulder. Once it's healed, I'll be sure to post a picture for all to see. The line work is phenomenal.

Anyway, as I posted last week, I got a revise and resubmit on my WIP. This week I got through the revisions and ended up with fewer words than when I started. That sort of sucks, but the story hadn't been finished in the first place, so it's not that big of a deal. I have two in-depth sex/ BDSM scenes to write, then a break-up, and then hot reunion and the story should be done.

Once it's finished, I can go back to work on my Christmas novella, which I was loved working on before this latest story got in the way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Excerpt: Meet the Fin-Laws

Musings on the role of family in my novellas

Please Welcome Allie Ritch with "Husbandry"!