Welcome BJ Wane Today!

Sit back and enjoy an interview with BJ. Make sure to read the entire post to find the contest entry near the bottom!

    1. What’s your inspiration for writing Dangerous Interference?


My favorite genre to read is romantic suspense.  Unfortunately, there are fewer books published in that genre than others, so I enjoy adding suspense to my titles to help fill the void.


    1. What is one characteristic of your heroes that would endear them to the readers?


The quick way they turned overprotective of Alena and despite her determination to involve herself in their case.


    1. What about your heroine? Why would readers sympathize with her?


Alena wasn’t close to her troublemaker younger sister, but when she goes missing, nothing will stop her from finding her.  Her determination to discover what happened is both admirable and heart wrenching.


    1. What is the most romantic moment between the three of them?


Here's a short scene. Enjoy!


Alena couldn’t believe how fast her tension let up as soon as she saw the guys. The second she fell into Randy’s arms, heard Nash’s sexy accent, everything in her settled. Knowing she was safe helped ease the last of her fear. Remaining glued to Randy’s side as he settled her on the couch, she accepted the glass Nash held out to her and downed the alcohol in one long gulp, the fiery burn helping to numb her sore throat. When Nash sat on her other side, sandwiching her between them, she breathed a sigh of relief and laid her head back because she couldn’t decide which shoulder she wanted to lean on the most.
Appreciating their patient silence, she finally told them what happened. “Someone pinned me in my bed, choked me, told me to quit poking my nose where it doesn’t belong, then… then squeezed… until, until everything went black.” The sheer terror of thinking she was going to die came rushing back, making that last part difficult to get out. Their low curses were music to her ears and managed to draw a small smile from her.
“Didn’t we…”
“Not now, mate,” Nash interrupted Randy’s lecture, seeing the anger and concern written on his face that he could commiserate with.
“Yes, you did warn me, but yell at me tomorrow, okay?” Holding up her hand, she continued, “It was pitch black, I felt a ski mask when I tried to rake my nails down his face, he was heavy, tall, and whispered so low I’d never be able to identify his voice. I’m sorry, and I’m really, really tired.”
She murmured that last sentence, but it was enough to spur them into rising, Nash scooping her up as Randy led the way up to his room. Laying her down, he said, “I’ll be right downstairs if you need anything. Randy’ll be…” He turned a questioning look up to him.
“On the couch. We’ll talk more in the morning.”
With the release of his arms, Alena gained full awareness with both anger and panic threatening her composure. Jerking up in the big bed, she exclaimed, “You’re leaving?”
“You want us to stay?” Randy asked, surprised.
“Well, of course I do, why do think I’m here?”
Nash didn’t hesitate to shuck his pants and slide in next to her. “We’ll be right here, luv. Go to sleep.”
    1. What’s up next for you?


I’m just finishing an erotic mystery trilogy.  This is the first time I’ve written a short series with an on-going subplot that doesn’t get resolved until the end of book three and has been quite the challenge.



Book Cover
DANGEROUS INTERFERENCE
BJ Wane
Genre: Erotic Romance, Suspense, Spanking, Menage
Publisher: Stormy Night Publications
Publication Date: January 6, 2017
After her sister goes missing, Alena Malloy travels to Blue Springs, Maine—her sister’s last known location—to track her down. As she begins her search, however, Alena’s efforts quickly bring her into conflict with Randy Janzen, the local sheriff, and Nash Osbourne, a Scotland Yard detective involved in the case due to its similarity with a recent disappearance in the UK.
Randy and Nash make it quite clear to Alena they expect her to avoid interfering with their work, and when she defies them one time too many she earns herself a painful, embarrassing spanking. The humiliating punishment ignites a powerful desire in Alena, and despite her sore backside she finds herself yearning to be mastered more thoroughly.
The two stern, handsome lawmen agree to share Alena, and soon enough she is begging for more. But when Alena’s continued meddling in the investigation puts her life in grave danger, will Randy and Nash be able to protect her?
Publisher’s Note: Dangerous Interference includes spankings and sexual scenes. If such material offends you, please don’t buy this book.
DANGEROUS INTERFERENCE is an awesome erotic suspense that kept me engaged from beginning to end. Well-written with excellent characterization, some of the hottest menage scenes I've ever read interlaced with emotional drama, Ms. Wane has penned yet another keeper. A definite must-read!
- Bethany, Goodreads Reviewer
You'll most definitely want to check this book out! The sex scenes were hot! The suspense was explosive! BJ Wane has arrived!
- KnottyGirlReviews, Goodreads Reviewer

Purchase Links

Giveaway

WIN
Giveaway Graphic
Be the lucky winner of a $20 Amazon Gift Card.
Contest runs from April 24 - May 6, 2017.
What do you get when you combine excellent writing with great characters, a suspenseful plot and hot menage erotica? Dangerous Interference!
- Dani, Goodreads Reviewer

About BJ Wane

I live in the Midwest with my husband and our two dogs. I love dogs, enjoy spending time with my daughter, babysitting dogs and kids, reading and working puzzles. We have traveled extensively throughout the states, Canada and just once overseas, but I much prefer being homebody. I worked for a while writing articles for a local magazine but soon found my interest in writing for myself peaking. My first book was strictly spanking erotica, but I slowly evolved to writing erotic romance with an emphasis on spanking. My favorite genre to read is Romantic Suspense.
Email: bjwane@cox.net
Official website: http://bjwane.blogspot.com/
Social media link: Facebook

Tour Schedule

Follow the book tour from April 24 - May 6, 2017.
Get sneak peaks, excerpts, fun facts and other never-before-published info and tidbits on Dangerous Interference.
Tour Graphic

In partnership with
Book Unleashed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Excerpt: Meet the Fin-Laws

Musings on the role of family in my novellas

Please Welcome Allie Ritch with "Husbandry"!