Latest Synopsis Sent Out

I sent out the synopsis of my next story to my editor today. It's a gender-bending, BDSMing, hard-partying M/M erom that I hope I nail big time! I'm almost afraid of even starting it because I totally want to do justice to the character I have in my head, Mistress Fanny Ferula, the Caning Queen of Cleveland. She is the most daring, dominating, drag queen domme you can imagine who wins the heart of timid little Gel from Kittengirls and My Two Doms. I actually haven't been this invested in a concept since Kittengirls, and that has been to date my most well received story, so I'm hopeful I can bring the same panache to this.

In the mean time, I'm finally reading one of the Gor books. I've never done this, and from what I've heard they are mostly geared to adolescent boys, but I like the old heavy metal fantasy, and the covers on these tend to be hot in that Conan style, so I'll give the first one a go. I know there are a lot of them.

I'm also doing some research into leather culture. Anybody got a good nonfiction reference to recommend? Or a documentary?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Excerpt: Meet the Fin-Laws

Musings on the role of family in my novellas

A Touch of Flame by Caris Roane