Have I already complained?

I've been working on my latest project, but for the entire month of January, I only averaged 150 words a day. This manuscript I'm working on is supposed to be my first true novel, but it's just not going very smoothly. I have it all plotted out, and a synopsis written, but the words just aren't coming. At this rate, my next release after Necessary Roughness probably won't be until the fall, or maybe even early winter!

In the meantime, you can get a short story from me, in two installments, starting Tuesday. That's when the first half of my Valentine's Day story goes out in my newsletter. The second half will post here on 13 February.

Comments

  1. Just keep plucking away, G.G. That's what I'm doing, LOL! Sometime's the words just don't want to come when they're supposed to. Is anything else trying to get out to be written? Sometimes another plot whispering in the muses ear can distract her... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My best guess is that it's the winter blah's. Take some vitamin D, give your muse a break, and come back to it in a few days.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Excerpt: Meet the Fin-Laws

Musings on the role of family in my novellas