Next Project!

I finally decided on my next project! I got the idea last week, fleshed it out, and sent an outline to my editor at Loose Id. I'm going to make it my NaNoWriMo project for this year. The gist of it is a spoiled princess/ control freak gets her own football team and the dominant, bad-boy tight-end teaches her a few things about submission. Yes, the hero may resemble Jeremy Shockey just a smidge. We are all allowed our fantasies once in a while, right?

This should appeal to both my BDSM and my IR fans. I'll keep you updated on progress as I begin, but that won't be for a couple of weeks yet.

In the meantime, make sure to pick up My Two Doms when it comes out on 19 October. The coming soon page is up, but you're just going to have to wait a little bit longer for more details.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Excerpt: Meet the Fin-Laws

Musings on the role of family in my novellas

A Touch of Flame by Caris Roane