Independence

Well, my Independence Day will be spent slaving away on the computer. I contracted two novellas just this week, one which needs major revisions and one that needs finishing. It's sort of a "be careful what you wish for" scenario, since I took the summer off from my day job this year to write, and now I have plenty of writing to do.

So what does that leave us for the second half of the year? First, we've got the short Vampire Menage from New Line Press coming out 1 September. If you started following me off of Literotica, this is a little something that will seem more familiar to you.

Around that same time, Lilith's Daughter should be coming out from Carnal Desires. I really can't wait to see that one in print. It was actually the first erotic romance I started, though I didn't finish it until after The Lovely Kittengirls of Mew Orleans.


I'm hoping then we'll get Another Kittengirl: My Two Doms. This is the sequel to The Lovely Kittengirls and features Haley. This is the one currently in revisions and will come out with Loose Id toward the end of this year or maybe early next year.

Finally, for the holiday season I'll have Holy Cross Christmas. This interracial erotic romance is set in the Lower Ninth Ward the first Christmas after Katrina.

Of course, I've got plenty of other work coming along as well. As soon as I finish one thing, something else seems to demand my attention.

And be sure to check out my contests page on my Web site. I've started another contest this week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Excerpt: Meet the Fin-Laws

Musings on the role of family in my novellas