Expect at least three more releases this year...

In a few days, the year will be half over. It's almost hard to believe. I've been working so hard for the last year to get my writing out there, and so far it's been totally rewarding. So what can you expect for the rest of the year?

First, near the end of August or the beginning of September, we should see the release of Lilith's Daughter from Carnal Desires Press. This would be the first paranormal that you've seen from me, but you can also expect the same heat, passion, and spice of New Orleans you've come to recognize in my writing.

Second -- and this isn't guaranteed yet -- I should have a short coming out at Halloween from New Line Press. I haven't thought of a title yet, but this will also have a little paranormal and menage flare.

Finally, to cap off the year, my interracial romance Holy Cross Christmas has been accepted by Loose Id. This is a holiday release you can expect to see in December.

I've got one other submission out right now, so fingers crossed I'll be able to add to this list before too much longer.

And, of course, I have a ton of ideas and outlines already finished. All I need to do is find the time to work!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Excerpt: Meet the Fin-Laws

Musings on the role of family in my novellas