Contest in Full Swing!

The contest to get 1000 subscribers to my newsletter is in full swing. Please don't forget to join by filling out the form here. The grand prize -- Margot's collar -- will be custom made for the winner by Collar Factory! I've ordered up a sample for myself, and will be sure to post pictures as soon as it comes in.

Right now I'm working hard on edits for Loose Id. Some of these stories coming out in the next few months are hot! Also, look for an interview here with Eric Del Carlo within the next few days. He's got one more BlaqJaq and Nickerson story coming out Tuesday with Loose Id, Through a Midnight's Mist. It's definitely one to put on your Must Read list, particularly if you read the other two stories about these guys. Hot and sweet sci fi at its best.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Excerpt: Meet the Fin-Laws

Musings on the role of family in my novellas

Please Welcome Allie Ritch with "Husbandry"!