Christmas Eve Tomorrow!

Tomorrow night we are having a scrumptious Christmas Eve dinner at our place. I expect to be sweating away in the kitchen all day, probably in a frilly little apron. We're making Oyster Rockefeller soup and a prime rib. Yum!

I've submitted Lilith's Daughter again. Also, I'm working on my new novella. It's not getting done as quickly as I would like, but that's okay. I should focus more on quality than speed.

Kittengirls will be out, still, 16 February. There's already a little suggestion that I should go ahead with a sequel. The sequel I have planned would deal with pony play, though, and I just don't have the funds to do the hands-on research I normally like to do for this sort of thing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Excerpt: Meet the Fin-Laws

Musings on the role of family in my novellas