New Story

I'm pounding out a short story for an erotic horror anthology that I hope works out. I should probably finish it tonight if I stay focused.

So much happened this week. I found out I'll be taking pitches at EPICon in New Orleans in March. If you are an aspiring erotica writer, or an established one that will be attending the conference, and would like to have the opportunity for a Loose Id editor to hear your ideas, please make sure you sign up at the convention.

I've also volunteered to coordinate a "Reader's Retreat" at Coffee Time Romance for Loose Id authors and readers. I'll post more info when I have it. It should be a fun time for writers and readers to get together to discuss stories, ideas, and projects.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Excerpt: Meet the Fin-Laws

Musings on the role of family in my novellas

Please Welcome Allie Ritch with "Husbandry"!