Great idea!

I came up with a great story idea today. I'm not giving anything away, but it's going to be the next one I work on. Hopefully, it will be finished by the end of December. I'm going to start outlining as soon as I've finished up here.

I've decided to post my sweet, holiday fairy tale for you on Black Friday. I hope you'll take a break to read it on that oh-so-hectic day. In addition, become a follower on my blog in the month of November or December, and I'll enter you in a contest to win a $5 gift certificate from Loose Id! You'll be able to pick out something hot to keep you warm during those long winter months after the holidays.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Excerpt: Meet the Fin-Laws

Musings on the role of family in my novellas

Please Welcome Allie Ritch with "Husbandry"!